Integrated Control and Monitoring Systems
E-Ship2000 is intended for automatic monitoring and control applications on sea-going vessels, E-Ship2000 V3.0 is designed to meet the latest requirements of major classification societies, for periodically unmanned engine rooms.
E-Ship2000< V3.0 can be:
- Installed either as a simple Alarm Monitoring System or as a complex Control System, including Process Control and Power Management features.
- Integrated into several remote stations providing that Ethernet connections are available.
- Expanded from 100 to 7500 channels (per server depending on the configuration) by using either the CANbus or the EtherCAT field buses. Distributed Input Output slave panels guarantee quicl< maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Controlled through specialized windows that provide all required information to the Operator.
- Supported and serviced by Golden Automation Systems within tight deadlines, worldwide.