EVO Ø160 LONG FLANGE
- title_above: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- prod_description: The Sea Led Evolution Series is the new line of underwater lights by the Cantalupi Group. It’s designed to achieve first-class lighting performance and to ensure the safety of the boat. This is a special fiberglass thru-hull product and it’s up to 90 mm thick. It can be disassembled from the inside to replace the lighting core.
- list_0_title: 1ST BARRIER
- list_0_text: EXTERNAL FLANGE – TEMPERED GLASS The first and most important protection from seepage. The external flange, the tempered glass and the dissipation ange are bolted to the hull as a single piece, and they ensure a perfect watertight protection
- list_1_title: 2ND BARRIER
- list_1_text: GLUED INTERNAL FLANGE ALUMINUM FASTENING OF THE GLASS SILICONE LENSES The combination and fastening of these components provide a second level of protection.
- list_2_title: 3D BARRIER
- list_2_text: LIGHTING CORE – CABLE GLAND The lighting core – which is sealed, resinated where the internal cables pass through and equipped with a cable gland that is resistant to high pressure – provides the third level of protection.
- list: 3
- right_image: 1757
- special_overheat_protection: SPECIAL OVERHEAT PROTECTION The light is protected by the electronic system in case of overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature.
- different_beam_selection_0_image: 643
- different_beam_selection_1_image: 644
- different_beam_selection_2_image: 645
- different_beam_selection: 3
- hotpost_id: 1739
16.000 LUMEN 125W