SHAFT POWER METER FOR SHIP PERFORMANCE OPTIMISATION
Optipower is a shaft power, torque and thrust meter, that can identify and segregate where the inefficiencies are, by defining and monitoring some Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Although a variety of KPI can be used to improve ship performance, none is as direct, and produces such a direct correlation, as the complementary use of shaft power, torque and thrust meter, allowing the complete understanding where performance inefficiencies are.
1High Accuracy & Repeatability
2Easy & Low-Cost Installation
- RS 232 Diagnostic and Configuration Connection
- Power Suply: 110VAC/230VAC (at 60 Hz or 50 Hz) or 120 VDC
- Power Consumption: 25 W maximum
- Electrical Protection: Overload/ Over Voltage/ Auto-recovery
after fault condition
- Input: 2.4 GHz (fully encrypted signal)
- Analog Output Signals: 4-20 mA (Torque, Thrust, Power, Speed
- Communications Protocol: Serial Protocol (RS485) – Proprietary
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC;
- Fault detection and alarm.